voip

Ζητήστε ή προσφέρετε βοήθεια.
davefretty
Distro: Mint
Επικοινωνία:

voip

Δημοσίευση από davefretty » 05 Ιουν 2011, 11:34

Hi can anybody recommend a good voip provider to use here in Greece I will be making calls to England and Greece mainly plus also calling mobiles in Greece. At the moment I am using diamondcard which is cheap and the quality is good enough but it doesn't always work on all the numbers. I know itsi not really Linux but I guess some of you guys and girls use asterisk so you know which providers work the best.

Άβαταρ μέλους
ulv
Distro: Windows
Επικοινωνία:

Re: voip

Δημοσίευση από ulv » 07 Ιουν 2011, 02:27

I have been using VoipDiscount (www.voipdiscount.com) for landlines for years, as it's free for Greek and UK landline (plus other countries). You need to pay 10euro and you get the so-called "free days", if you call on landline the money stay in your account. If you make lots of calls, they start charging a bit, but the more you buy credits once they're done, the more free days you get. Can't remember exactly how they charge once the free days are spent much but must be something like 0.01euro (or 0.10?). Quality some times can be crap but overall OK.

The other I'm using and is quite better in quality but also more expensive is Viva (www.viva.gr). I buy a Greek number for 18euro per year on which I can receive and make calls. Greek landline charge is 0.020euro and Greek mobile is 0.10euro. If I remember well the UK landline charge must be 0.030euro.

davefretty
Distro: Mint
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από davefretty » 15 Ιουν 2011, 08:43

Thanks for the info, I ended up going with CallCentric and they seem pretty good. If there is a problem phoning a specific number you can send them an email and they will do some tests and re-route you calls (or something). Not the cheapest but pretty good customer service.

www.viva.gr looks pretty good, I especially like the fact you can buy a greek number quite cheaply as the other DIDS I saw for Greece were very expensive so I might be giving them I try in a bit.

Thanks for the help ;D.

Άβαταρ μέλους
pmanousis
Distro: OpenSUSE

Δημοσίευση από pmanousis » 06 Αύγ 2011, 09:22

I am not sure if this should be posted here, but have a look: https://www.google.com/voice/rates

Απάντηση

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτήν τη Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες